DYN-9106-01 Dynamic Far Infrared Sauna, Cindy 2 Edition
MP3 AUX Connection
Made from Natural Hemlock.
- 1-2 Person capacity
- Exterior dimensions (WDH): 40″ x 36″ x 73″
- Interior dimensions (WDH): 36″ x 28″ x 67″
- Interior and exterior LED control panel
- Natural hemlock wood construction
- Electrical service: 120V/15amp
- MP3 auxiliary connection
- Clasp together assembly
- 4 ceramic heating elements
- Tempered glass door
- Interior reading light
- Roof vent
- Sauna weight: 250 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 305 lbs.
- Ships in 1 box
The deep penetrating heat of TheraSauna dilates blood vessels, bringing relief and healing to muscles and joints. Increased blood circulation provides greater flexibility and range of motion when muscles relax.
- Relieves pain and stiffness from Arthritis, Bursitis and Rheumatism
- Helps strengthen the cardiovascular system
- Aids in removing toxins and mineral waste from the body
- Helps improve the immune system
- Assists in improving skin tone and reducing cellulite
- Burns calories and regulates weight
- Far infrared is safe and FDA approved to warm newborn babies
- Reduces stress and fatigue
- Has results of 3 times more perspiration than regular saunas
We would like to iterate a few key points regarding the delivery of your sauna.
1. You will receive tracking information from the merchant.
2. You will receive a phone call from the freight carrier to set a delivery day and time. You will be contacted 24 to 48 hours prior to delivery. Delivery is normally within a 4 hours window and every effort will be made to ensure that.
3. Any delivery issues (remote areas, long driveways, large and low hanging trees, apartment complex, stairs, etc.) should be addressed with the freight carrier when you make your appointment.
4. The sauna will be delivered in 1 box for 1-2 person models or multiple boxes for larger units. All boxes will be strapped to a pallet. Our saunas, in most cases, are delivered in a semi truck with a 53 foot trailer. The single driver will unload the pallet ONLY to your curbside or driveway.
5. Once the driver has unloaded the pallet, we ask that you immediately inspect the exterior of the box(s) for any damage. Please indicate any minor scratches, indentations, or scuff marks to the box(s). You do not need to open the boxes to inspect the sauna. Refuse delivery if you should see a large hole anywhere (most likely damage made by freight carrier forklift forks).
6. Any questions regarding the delivery process, assembly, or general questions on how to get the most from your sauna experience, please contact our Customer Service at email@example.com.